Sunday, June 25, 2017

Ducks, Turtles, and Frogs!

Last week for Summer Fun, we made Ducks... I found a poem about a blue duck and a black duck that reads:


Now I forgot to take a picture of our craft. I found two duck pictures that were similar and tped up this poem. We had the children color both ducks, one blue, one black with the poem underneath the ducks.

For our Turtle Craft, we made Tiny Tim:


The children painted the turtle; I cut out a bathtub, and we sang this song! 


They enjoy motions with the song.. They pretend swim, pretend to eat soap, and pretend to drink water.. We all look very sad when Tiny Tim is sick.. but, get very happy when we clap pop that bubble!! :) 

The biggest hit is our frog. I cut out a frog face shape from a paper plate. The kiddos painted the frog with sparkly green paint. When they watched me put a party blower in for the mouth, they got VERY excited pretty quick!!  


Make sure to get extra blowers, for siblings tend to fight over this one!! :) 

Next week will be our July 4th Week. We will be out of school next week, so we will celebrate just a tad early!! :)

Many Blessings,
Sherry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment