Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Fire Safty

Oh my! I just realized I've not posted in quite some time!!

Now, we're in the second week of November, and I didn't post anything from October!
The apple items were posted in October, but, they were done the last week of September!
Goodness Gracious, It's hard for me to wrap my head around all that, how can I expect you to??

The first week of October, we decided to go with the Fire Safety Theme.

Here's what we did!!!








The first thing we did was a shapes fire truck. The second thing we did was cut out a shirt pattern from construction paper. We had the kids dip yarn into the paint. We then folded the shirt paper in half and had the children press down on it. This created the fire on our shirts. 
The third thing we did was take pictures of all the kiddos so everyone could make a fire dog picture frame. The spots were none other than finger and thumb prints. It takes a few days to get pictures, have them developed and back to school for everyone to take one home!! :) 
The last thing for fire safety, we had the kiddos scrunch up streamer paper in little balls and glue them
them to the 911 coloring sheet. 

Many Blessings,
Sherry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment