Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Ducks and Ocean

Summer Fun Session two began with ducks since our classroom had a farm theme., the second week, we headed under the sea!!

Here are our ducks:


Each child painted with dabbers the correct duck according to the poem.
This is not an original poem of mine.


Close up of poem.


The original post had the duck on a stick to swim, but, we decided to cut the hole in the plate and glue the duck down with the song.  Our children LOVE this song!!


In the past we have used a spatula to make the duck prints, this year, we decided to use handprints! I think I like the handprints much better!! :) 

The next set of crafts are our Ocean ones!!!



Handprint crabs with an original poem written by me! :)


We found Dory!!



I saw this on Pinterest and the original pinner had made this with coffee filters.
The only thing I may change next year, is to have the children paint the entire 6 inch plate gray,


The song is another one that my kiddos absolutely LOVE especially when I am the shark and they are the fish getting snapped out of the sea during circle time!! 


It is official, with one more POST, I will be all caught up and ready for a brand new school year!! Thank you for taking time to look at my posts and giving me the opportunity of sharing the "Stuff We Do"!!

Many Blessings, 
Sherry :)


No comments:

Post a Comment