Tuesday, March 1, 2016

November

First, I must apologize for me taking sooo long to make a post to this blog.

My mother has demanded a LOT of my attention, and some things on my plate had to be placed on the back burner so I could meet my demands! Not that I don't think this is important, because believe me it's a passion of mine and I love creating this blog and sharing our ideas and crafts with each of you!!

I do realize I've not posted since Halloween, and I plan to take the next several days to try hard to catch up.. Okay.. it may take me a couple weeks..but.. here goes!! :)

Actually, I think the BEST way to catch up from here is to post a months worth of themes at once!

For the month of November, we talked about Fall, Veteran's Day
, Farm, and Thanksgiving.. the last week of the month I will post for December, because that's when we started on our Christmas items for the whole Christmas Season....

Our Fall Crafts were:

Edible Acorns and Handprint Acorns -




Painted Acorns with the I'm A Nut Song -



Falling Leaves with Song -



Owls -



"Happy Fall Y'all" Leaves



For Veteran's Day: Handprint Flags with Armed Forces Coloring




For the farm, we made:

Muddy Pigs-


Red Barns - 


Kid Farmers -


For Thanksgiving Crafts, we made: 

A coloring activity Turkey


Indian Corn-


Edible Turkeys - This wasn't very kid friendly to make


Handprint Turkeys -




Turkey Headbands -



Cornucopias



Parent Surprises with fingerprint turkeys



This concludes the month of November... Christmas coming up soon!!
Many Blessings,
Sherry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment