Thursday, April 2, 2015

St. Patrick's Day and Weather

Oh my! I can tell it's the getting close to the end of the school year!! My posts are getting further in between!!

Sorry about that!! :)

It's been so long since I've posted, I have to actually THINK about what we did after Bugs!!

Thank Heaven's for Pictures!! Now I remember!! :)

We had a split week.. We did St. Patrick's Day for two days and weather for the remaining of the week.

For St. Patrick's Day, kiddos made the handprint pot of gold and for Tuesday, a shamrock hat so kiddos could wear hats to the parade.









For Weather, we had the kiddos paint a sunshine.
For Thursday, we made a rain cloud with rain with a special little song.
On Friday, everyone made a cloud man to predict weather, with sunshine and lightning hands, and raindrop feet!












We will have Easter Crafts for the following two weeks.

May you have a glorious day!
Sherry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment