Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wow! It's Been A While!!

Our last week of school is the week after Mother's Day.  We used the week to catch up on the All About Me Books, Our Spanish Folders, and any other little projects in between that we try to do for the end of the school year.

We were off work for a bit, to start back for Summer Fun.  I am ashamed to say, that we are in our fourth week of Summer Fun and I've not posted anything! Sorry!!

The first week of Summer Fun we made Farm Crafts.  We themed our class based on the Farm for Summer.  I didn't take Farm pictures like I was suppose to.  Actually, I have a few crafts that we did in a folder TO ACTUALLY take the pictures.. I've sooo fallen behind.

I know one of our crafts (thinking back) was a pink pig.  We copied the pig on bright pink copy paper, then we had the kiddos bingo dab brown "mud" on the pig.  We had a piggy poem about playing in the mud. The pig picture is the only one that wasn't completed.  So you will have to use your imagination on how the mud looked on the pig!!




Another one of our crafts, for the farm we did, was a barn made from an envelope and we colored some animals.  The animals were suppose to have been stored in the barn (envelope) but Melissa thought it to be best to glue everything down. The children painted the envelope red. This one was done by five year old Granddaughter.



At the moment, I can't remember what the third farm animal was! Sorry!! I know I will remember when I get back to school and open the folder! :) Finally found the folder and took pictures tonight.. We made a footprint rooster!! This too is JaMiya's, so the foot is a little bigger than the kiddos in my classroom!!



I will come back and post pictures at another time! I promise. ~ I kept my promise! So glad I found the crafts we made!

Many Blessings to each of you.. Thank you for looking at the stuff we do in our classroom!!!
Sherry :)




No comments:

Post a Comment