Monday, March 5, 2012

Dr. Seuss Week

First, I shall introduce myself!

I'm Sherry and I work with my daughter, Melissa, in an Older Two Year Old Classroom!
We love our job and take every day with stride!  We would never put any of our children
on the big world wide web, so the kiddos you may see in pictures posted is none other than
my two Granddaughters! (Melissa's Nieces!) I also need to add, on Fridays, I work with one
of my best friends, Laurie! Melissa has a Nanny Job on Fridays, this year!

I've actually created this blog so we can share our crafting ideas that we make in our
Classroom using Pinterest.  I'm not going to promise a daily entry, but I will do my best to
at least give a weekly one.

Melissa and I like using cheesy rhyming poems, and quotes from different books.
Sometimes, we make them up and sometimes we just copy them.  Most, we make up.
I will do my best when posting a copy, that I try and give credit to the people/person that
originally thought it up.  I do apologize in advance for any mistaken identities.

Unfortunately, today, our copy machine at work was down. We just enjoyed the great sunshine and
spent a lot of time outside and finishing up our Spanish Folders and getting most people all caught up.
Sometimes, as most of you know, it's not easy working with 2 and 3 year olds especially when they
come to school different days!  We have some that come all 5 days, and some that come 4 days, 3, 2, and even one that comes only 1 day a week!!  But, we do our best and work with what we have!!

Last week, we had a lot of fun with Dr. Seuss's birthday.  I will post these pictures.  We shall see what next week brings!!  I hope you enjoy these as much as we had fun making them.

This was from: "The Foot Book"

                                                                 
                                                               This was from: "The Lorax"


                                                      This was from: "The Cat in the Hat"

                                                               
                                                  This one is from: "Green Eggs and Ham"


                                                       This one is just a Cat in the Hat Headband
                                                               to honor Dr. Seuss' Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment